About Atlis Motor Vehicles
You've seen opportunities like this before: “Join a startup that's changing the world.” Sounds like a dream job, right? Well, this one is. Here's why: You'll join the high-horsepower team developing a 100% battery-electric full-size pickup truck (the Atlis XT) that will revolutionize the way work is done. The XT Pickup is everything you expect in a truck: it’s rugged, it’s durable, it can perform in the most extreme conditions. Just like our team.
Atlis Motor Vehicles was born in founder Mark’s garage, ignited by curiosity and personal motivation. Mark’s goal: take his energy-guzzling diesel pickup and convert it into an electric truck. Early on, it was just Mark, his truck and long hours spent in the solitude of his garage. He leveraged his engineering background and brought in colleagues who are experts in various fields—power tech, batteries, automotive dynamics, etc.—to design a solution that solves the biggest pain points in the electric vehicle market today. Together, they sought to disrupt the status quo, and to discover just how far they can take it. The result: the XT Pickup. It’s not just a better electric vehicle; it’s not just a better pickup truck; it’s the foundation for an entirely new approach to electric vehicles.
Our mission is a big one: we will change the world with a better alternative. We will build something that matters, not just something to play the game. We will solve problems that are key to our customers' success. We will not be afraid of big challenges. There is a lot of work to do, and we're looking for optimistic problem-solvers to help us get there.
Atlis Motor Vehicles is developing a work truck powered by proprietary battery management system using a modular platform that will bring electrification to alternative mobility markets. We need a Technical Sourcer to help us identify and screen top technical talent for our open roles and to build our pipeline. The Technical Sourcer will be a key role in helping develop and execute innovative and creative strategies to source and engage with the best technical talent in a highly competitive market. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a strong bias for action and be able to adapt to a variety of positions quickly in order to effectively source high-quality candidates and drive strong candidate flow into our talent pipeline.
· Work with hiring manager and recruiter to develop candidate personas
· Using awesome networking skills use a multitude of channels to source passive candidates
· Create email effective copy to develop messages that wow candidates and convert them to hires
· Identify and screen top technical talent using various techniques, LinkedIn, Boolean searches, etc.
· Be one of the faces of the Atlis employer brand and promote Atlis online and offline
· Measure conversion rates, conversion times, offer acceptance rate, and other metrics.
Ideally, you have experience with:
· Finding hidden tech talent, specifically mechanical, electrical, and software engineers
· Reaching out to passive candidates
· Screening engineers to determine their skill level
· Innovative sourcing techniques
· Virtual and in-person networking
and you’re someone who is:
· Collaborative and innovative
· Technically savvy
· Organizer of chaos
· 2+ years of experience sourcing engineers
· Excellent communicator
· Creative & critical thinker
· Self-starter who is willing to get their hands dirty
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
- Technical Sourcing
- Time Management
Type of Contract
This position requires education background
Share this position: